THE SMALL PRINT
www.thelullclub is a site operated by THE LULL CLUB Ltd (“We”); are a limited company registered in England and Wales under the registration number 13145892.
T's + C's
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.thelullclub.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on THE LULL CLUB website, subject to availability.
2. THE LULL CLUB will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the website or social media is as accurate as possible. However, due to each product being individually handmade and made from natural ingredients, variations such as slight colour change may occur.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pounds sterling. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.thelullclub.com website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to THE LULL CLUB. for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the secure means so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. THE LULL CLUB will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of THE LULL CLUB breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but THE LULL CLUB is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. THE LULL CLUB reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and THE LULL CLUB will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. THE LULL CLUB. shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions THE LULL CLUB may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. THE LULL CLUB will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which THE LULL CLUB cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of THE LULL CLUB to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of THE LULL CLUB for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of THE LULL CLUB breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact THE LULL CLUB for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
1. If THE LULL CLUB is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, THE LULL CLUB will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
1. Information provided by you for the order of the Products will be automatically processed by THE LULL CLUB
Other important terms
1. THE LULL CLUB may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and THE LULL CLUB only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and THE LULL CLUB. takes no action, this does not mean that THE LULL CLUB has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by THE LULL CLUB in writing.
THE LULLL CLUB Ltd (trading as THE LULL CLUB) is the owner of this website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We collect information from when you use our website. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, search for a product or place an order on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number and credit card information.
Please notify us if you do not wish your personal information to be stored.
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in the following way:
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
- To deliver your product to you.
- To send email updates about THE LULL CLUB.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure and take all necessary and reasonable steps to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information you have provided.
THE LULL CLUB Ltd uses third party payment processors Stripe and PayPal to process payments for payments through the Website. We also use Worldpay at retail events.
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when an order is placed or your access your account information which encrypts your information before it is sent to us, to protect it from unauthorised use. To check the SSL is enabled you will see a green padlock at the URL address panel of your browser.
We occasionally send out newsletter emails to our subscribers. We use a third-party provider, Wix.com to deliver our newsletter.
You can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time.
We use a third party tracking software to monitor our visitors to better understand our visitors and to help us develop and continually improve our website and your experience. This software is provided by Google Analytics. The software will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company, other than for the purpose of payment and delivery of the purchased product requested by the customer. Third party processors, such as credit card companies and shipping companies may process your information but only to the extent that is needed to assist us in providing a service to you.
THE LULL CLUB Ltd only shares personal data to our service providers to help offer a better service for you. Aside from our service providers, THE LULL CLUB Ltd will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below:
governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers
to comply with our legal obligations;
to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
for the protection of our employees and customers.
Access to your Personal Information
Under GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
You have the following right to enquire what personal data we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law, & to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
Email us at email@example.com with any queries.
Last Updated: 1st February 2021 by THE LULL CLUB Ltd.